Short text field
Short Text is a type of field, which we will use as an example.
Description of the Short Text Field options:
- Title: Phrase or question that we will ask our users to enter the information we need.
- Tag: Here we must put the tag that we have written in the "Word template document" in order to link this field with its position in the document.
Once we have configured the field, we save. The card folds showing the 3 information points that will help us check that we have correctly configured the field:
- The icon indicates the type of field (in this example, short text).
- The title or question that we have given to this field.
- The tag. It must correspond to what we have written in the document.